A provincial election will be held in Saskatchewan on April 4, 2016. Arthritis Consumer Experts (ACE) advocates that arthritis, a disease affecting more than 150,000 Saskatchewan residents aged 15 years and above, should be an issue of great importance to candidates running for office.
ACE sent an open letter and a survey to candidates running in the April 4 Saskatchewan election. As part of its core government outreach activities and in the spirit of non-partisanship, ACE outlines the impact of arthritis in Saskatchewan and asks each candidate to share how government can improve prevention, treatment and care in Saskatchewan.
Any responses received by ACE will be catalogued and posted as they arrive.
ACE survey and party responses
ACE letter sent to each candidate included:
- Email to candidate
- ACE survey: Share your plan for arthritis prevention, treatment and care in Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan Arthritis Information Fact Sheet
- Green Party of Saskatchewan individual candidate responses
- New Democratic Party of Saskatchewan individual candidate responses
- Progressive Conservative Party of Saskatchewan individual responses
- Saskatchewan Liberal Association individual candidate responses
- Saskatchewan Party
- Western Independence Party individual candidate responses
Any questions received by ACE will be posted anonymously.