A provincial election will be held in Alberta on May 5, 2015. Arthritis Consumer Experts (ACE) advocates that arthritis, a disease affecting more than 500,000 Albertans, according to the Alberta Bone and Joint Health Institute, should be an issue of great importance to candidates running for office.
ACE sent an open letter and a survey to candidates running in the May 5 Alberta election. As part of its core government outreach activities and in the spirit of non-partisanship, ACE outlines the impact of arthritis in Alberta and asks each candidate to share how government can improve prevention, treatment and care in Alberta.
Any responses received by ACE will be catalogued and posted as they arrive.
ACE survey and party responses
ACE letter sent to each candidate included:
- Email to candidate
- ACE survey: Share your plan for arthritis prevention, treatment and care in Alberta
- Alberta Arthritis Information Fact Sheet
- Alberta Liberal individual candidate responses
- Alberta New Democratic Party individual candidate responses
- Alberta Party individual candidate responses
- Alberta Social Credit Party individual responses
- Alberta Wildrose Party individual candidate responses
- Green Party of Alberta individual candidate responses
- Progressive Conservative Party of Alberta individual responses