A provincial election will be held in Manitoba on April 19, 2016. Arthritis Consumer Experts (ACE) advocates that arthritis, a disease affecting more than 180,000 Manitoba residents aged 15 years and above, should be an issue of great importance to candidates running for office.
ACE sent an open letter and a survey to candidates running in the April 19 Manitoba election. As part of its core government outreach activities and in the spirit of non-partisanship, ACE outlines the impact of arthritis in Manitoba and asks each candidate to share how government can improve prevention, treatment and care in Manitoba.
Any responses received by ACE will be catalogued and posted as they arrive.
ACE survey and party responses
ACE letter sent to each candidate included:
- Email to candidate
- ACE survey: Share your plan for arthritis prevention, treatment and care in Manitoba
- Manitoba Arthritis Information Fact Sheet
- Communist Party of Canada (Manitoba) individual candidate responses
- The Green Party of Manitoba individual candidate responses
- Independent individual candidate responses
- Manitoba Liberal Party individual candidate responses
- Manitoba Party individual candidate responses
- New Democratic Party individual candidate responses
- The Progressive Conservative Party of Manitoba individual candidate responses
How will you improve the speed in which the Aboriginal population receive healthcare?
Any questions received by ACE will be posted anonymously.